Angelic Educational Academy
Leading Healthcare Innovation: A New Era
"A conference on topics from recent and trending developments affecting the future of healthcare"
Join us for a FREE Healthcare Conference
for Professionals Offering CEUs to Social Workers, Nurses and Case Managers
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The Grove at Centerton, 1022 Almond Road, Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
Angelic Health is proud to provide 5 free CEU's for Social Workers, and 2 free CEU's for Nurses and Case Managers (Complimentary Lunch Included)
- Medical and Legal Marijuana in New Jersey: 1 SW CEU Credit: General
- The Opioid Crisis in New Jersey: Current Trends: 1 SW CEU Credit: General
- The Neuroscience of Optimal Well Being: Reducing Stress, Resolving Trauma, Recovering Resilience:
- 1 SW CEU Credit; Clinical
- Death and Dying in Different Cultures: 1 SW/CM/Nursing CEU Credit; Cultural
- Five Most Important Documents: 1 SW/CM/Nursing CEU Credit; Ethics
Workshops presented by Rutgers School of Social Work, and Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys
Registration deadline March 18, 2019
For Sponsorship Opportunity Click Here
Angelic Health's Partners and Affiliations
Angelic Health provides Palliative, Transitional, and Hospice Care throughout South Jersey. We are also a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC). Angelic Hospice Care is proudly accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). ACHC accreditation reflects our dedication and commitment to meeting standards that demonstrate a higher level of performance and patient care. We also are privileged to be a hospice partner in the We Honor Veterans initiative.